Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brittany Genesis still loves me, hell yeah



I've always thought that bloggers respect each other and their work.. But this silly little girl, apparently does not. It is not a secret that she wears only the same things as I do, reads my blog more often than anyone of you and what is more, each of her outfits is in fact my outfit, but it is unacceptable that she pretends to have composed this outfit by her own. The rule is simple - if you are a blogger, post only YOUR ideas, right? Is it a new way to be cool, stealing other blogger's ideas? I don't think so. Her blog is just an ordinary copy of my blog. If you compare these two blogs, the similarity, well actually identity is obvious. Is it really what blogging is all about? Of course it's not, but this child has no idea what blogging or your own style mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment