Friday, September 18, 2009

I've never been a good girl..



.. and maybe that's why I don't like courteous and simple clothes. I'm completely in love with the newest collection from Emery and I think it's brilliant. This tunic fits this denim perfectly. Also a vest from AOHARU is so 'rock'n'roll', it's just like me and looks great in conjunction with the rest of the outfit. I love these colours, they are a perfect match.
And shoes.. omg I cannot resist buying shoes from Stiletto Moody. They are probably the best shoes in the whole Second Life. Of course another important thing are the accessories....

~ Style details:

SKIN: LAQ ~ Lacie 04 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
SHAPE: made by me so you won't get it anywhere ;p
LASHES: edited by me, three different lashes linked together for a better effect - MASCARA L. from *BoA Creations* and two copies of Opium Eyelashes Long
EYES: Opium Silver Smoke Eyes (part of Full Avatar_Opium v1.1)
HAIR: .+*Chib*+.Black [MS] (completely edited by me to fit the hat)
HAT: *ARGRACE* ~ Fedora Hat -only cap - typeM
TUNIC&GLOVES: Emery - Dressy Top Zebra #3
PANTS: Emery - Denim B-Zip
VEST: AOHARU_BT_LeatherRidersVest/Studded_Black
BAND: Emery - Band #Violet
EARRINGS: [ glow ] Studio OMG! earrings
NECKLACE: [AddiCt]-Diamond Bitch Heart Necklace
SHADES: [Armidi Gisaci] Lifestyle Aviators White (edited by me to be silver)
CIGARETTE: FNKY! Cigarette II (right hand)
SHOES: Stiletto Moody Bare Ava (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment